Bahasa Melayu |
Text size :
Defence Information Technology Unit (DITU), also known as Unit Teknologi Maklumat Pertahanan (UTMP) was officially launched on 9th July 2002 by Yang Berhormat Pehin Orang Kaya Amar Pahlawan Dato Seri Setia Awang Haji Zakaria Bin Datu Mahawangsa Haji Sulaiman. It was inaugurated in Block 232 Bolkiah Camp.
DITU provides services and facilities in terms of providing computer equipments, repairing and checking of computers and providing networks that could be in the form of Intranet and Internet networks.
"To be an IT-enabled defence organisation."
"To spearhead and facilitate IT transformation in MINDEF / RBAF."
ORGANISATION STRUCTURE OFDEFENCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT (DITU)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement IT Regulatory, Policies & Procedures
• Maintaining IT Assets & Equipment
• Maintaining System Applications and Software
• Manage Digital Information or Data
• Track IT Equipment Usage
• Manage Inventory
• Enable various Technical Developments
• Strengthen IT Security Capabilities
• Manage & Develop Human Resource Capital
• Manage IT Budget & Expenditure